1. Introduction: This application (Rwanda Broadcasting Agency) has been developed and maintained on behalf of Rwanda Broadcasting Agency by Gino Ltd a software development company registered in Rwanda Development Board (RDB) under the registry number 106539026.
Rwanda Broadcasting Agency is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience. We want our apps to be safe and enjoyable for everyone. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and related laws, we have a legal duty to protect the personal information we collect from you.
2. The types of personal information we collect and how we collect it:
* Information you provide upon entering a promotion or competition run in an App: if you enter a promotion or competition run in the we will use your personal information in accordance with the terms of the promotion or competition.
* Information you provide when taking part in a poll or survey run in an App: if you take part in a poll or survey run in an App we will use your personal information in accordance with the terms of the poll or survey.
Demographic and other data: the App uses sharedPreferences and other tracking technology to collect information about your use of our App, information about your device such as your device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the App via a link from a site other than the relevant App Store, the URL of the linking page. It may also collect your name and email address. The data collected through cookies and other tracking technology may be transferred to third parties.
3. How we use the information that we collect
* provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as Apps and subscriptions to Apps
* confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted
* inform you if you about new updates.
* monitor or improve the performance of, and services available through, this App
* monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the App, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint
4. Who we may share your personal information with
Agents: we use third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf including fulfilling orders, sending emails, surveys or polls, App analysis and data analysis. They will have access to your personal information if necessary to perform their function but they cannot use it or disclose it for any other purpose, unless you have specifically given them consent to do so.
Aggregate Information: we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and App usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations.
Third-Party Ad Serving Services: we or the App Store may use a third-party network advertiser to serve advertisements within the App. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on the category the App falls into. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products or services you might be interested in.
Third Party Analytics Services: we may use the Google Analytics, Flurry or other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of the App are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
5. Security: In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither Rwanda Broadcasting Agency nor any of its group companies shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any of your information on servers owned and maintained by or on behalf of Rwanda Broadcasting Agency and its group companies.
7. Questions about this App and the information we hold about you: if you have any general questions about this App or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can contact the Rwanda Broadcasting Agency Team at Kigali, Rwanda. Rwanda Broadcasting Agency at P.O BOX 83, KIGALI, RWANDA, KG 7 BLVD L'Umuganda KACYIRU, telephone (250) 0252 576540, email: email@example.com
9. You agree with Youtube terms of Service
If you have any questions about your information including what we hold and how it is used, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.